TMC is pressing forward with the development of safer vehicles and technologies and is intensifying its wide-ranging traffic-safety initiatives by participating in the development of safer traffic environments and promoting traffic safety education.
What does TSE stand for?
TSE stands for Traffic Safety Education
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of TSE
We have 268 other meanings of TSE in our Acronym Attic
- TOC Support Element
- Tokyo Stock Exchange
- Tom Savage Explosion (band)
- Topology State Element
- Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX since April, 2002)
- Total Solar Eclipse
- Total System Error
- Toulouse School of Economics (France)
- Traditional Search Engine (computing)
- TRADOC Support Element
- Trans-Siberian Express
- Transactions on Software Engineering (IEEE publication)
- Transition Special Education
- Transmissible Spongiform Encephalopathy
- Transport Support Enabled
- Transportation Support Equipment (US NASA)
- Travailleurs Sans Emploi (French: Unemployed Workers; Belgium)
- Travel Search Engine
- Treated Sewage Effluent
- Tri-State Employment Services, Inc. (New York)
Samples in periodicals archive:
: Street Starts Street Smarts is a traffic safety education program designed to change driver, pedestrian, and bicyclist behavior.
Elizabeth's poster not only showcased her artistic talents, but also helped spread an important message about protection for ALL vehicle occupants," said Diana Imondi Dias, AAA's Traffic Safety Education Specialist.
Toyota intends to further strengthen its traffic safety initiatives in the future by developing safer vehicles and technologies, participating in the creation of safe traffic environments and implementing traffic safety education activities.
Godshall spent around $3,000 in tuition to attend Central Washington University's Traffic Safety Education summer semester program.
The rationalization among parents is teens are going to do it anyway, let them do it under my supervision," says Pat Hines, executive director of Safe Moves, a Los Angeles nonprofit program on traffic safety education that recently developed a program for teens on drinking and driving.