Statewide transportation improvement program, bond funds for bike/ped improvements, traffic impact analysis, bike parking flier, traffic safety education/enforcement, south Willamette improvement plan.
What does TIA stand for?
TIA stands for Traffic Impact Analysis
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of TIA
We have 277 other meanings of TIA in our Acronym Attic
- Today I Ate
- Tohoku Internet Association (Japan)
- Tortilla Industry Association
- Total Inactive Aircraft
- Total Information Awareness (US DARPA program; now Terrorism Information Awareness)
- Totally Integrated Automation (Siemens AG)
- Tourism Industry Association of New Zealand (also seen as TIANZ)
- Tournament Indoor Association (color guard group)
- Toy Industry Association, Inc.
- Tradition in Action (relgious group)
- Traffic Improvement Association
- Training Impact Analysis
- Transient Ischemic Attack
- Transimpedance Amplifier
- Transparency In Armaments agreement
- Transparency International Australia
- Transport Impact Assessment (various locations)
- Transport Infrastructure Act (Australia)
- Travel Industry Association of America
- Tribhuvan International Airport (Nepal)
Samples in periodicals archive:
in West Springfield, reported findings of a traffic impact analysis requested by the Planning Board on eight intersections not included in the original study.
Gordon reported that the traffic impact analysis received favorable responses from the state Highway Department and an outside consultant hired by the board.
Tonight, an appeal hearing is scheduled on Capstone's traffic impact analysis, which must be approved before Capstone can get required building permits.
The traffic impact analysis, for example, is flawed and did not incorporate an accurate count for a superstore more than 200,000 square feet in size," the appeal states.
The bank submitted its view of the traffic in a formal traffic impact analysis last month.
The Planning Commission ruled against each of the points in Reeve's appeal, but did impose the condition that a planned unit development application - which includes a traffic impact analysis - must be approved by the city before the city can issue a development permit.