The 20-person transportation planning and traffic engineering firm based in Melville, New York joined forces with VHB Engineering, Surveying and Landscape Architecture, P.
What does TE stand for?
TE stands for Traffic Engineering (Cisco)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of TE
We have 36 other meanings of TE in our Acronym Attic
- Top Entry (product feature)
- Top Event
- Totally Enclosed
- Tough Enough (TV show)
- Tournament Edition (gaming)
- Toxoplasmic Encephalitis (infectious disease)
- Tracking Error
- Tractor England (Ferguson Tractor manufacturer circa 1950)
- Traditional Expression
- Traffic Engineering
Samples in periodicals archive:
Traffic engineering could be considered a prosaic profession, tabulating vehicles crossing through intersections, calculating optimal signal timing and designing roadways.