13) The Traditional Health Practitioners Bill was introduced to Parliament in 2003, and the Traditional Health Practitioners Act (THPA) of 2004 was signed into law on 7 February 2005.
What does THPA stand for?
THPA stands for Traditional Health Practitioners Act (South Africa)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of THPA
We have 7 other meanings of THPA in our Acronym Attic
- Triad Health Project (North Carolina)
- Tubing Hanger Pressure (oil production)
- Tubing Head Pressure (oil/gas wells)
- Transitional Housing Placement-Plus-Foster Care (California)
- Tony Hawk's Project 8 (gaming)
- Tala Hydroelectric Project Authority (Bhutan)
- Tees and Hartlepool Port Authority Ltd
- Texas Highway Patrol Association and Museum (also seen as THPM)
- The Hot Pepper Awards (cooking products competition)
- Thessaloniki Port Authority (Greece)
- Traditional Health Practitioners Association of Zambia
- Traditional Health Practitioners Bill (New Zealand)
- Tamm-Horsfall Protein Coating Cells (urology)
- tetrakishydroxy-methylphosphonium chloride
- Theun-Hinboun Power Company (Laos)
- Traditional Health Practitioners' Council of South Africa
- tragically hip and painfully cool
- Terre Haute Police Department (Terre Haute, Indiana)
- Triggered Harmonic Power Doppler Imaging
- Timber Harvesting and Processing Equipment
Samples in periodicals archive:
Regulation of the sector has recently been implemented through the promulgation of the Traditional Health Practitioners Act (No.
The National Traditional Health Practitioners Act indicates that traditional healers are allowed to perform male circumcision, (10) but the Congress of Traditional Leaders of South Africa (CONTRALESA) does not allow monitoring or audits of this practice because it has cultural significance.