Based at the University of Oregon, the network - Oregon's official folk and traditional arts program - is a collaboration of diverse stakeholders striving to make a difference in communities by empowering keepers of traditions to pass on their knowledge and skills.
What does TAP stand for?
TAP stands for Traditional Arts Program (various organizations)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TAP
We have 822 other meanings of TAP in our Acronym Attic
- Total Audience Package
- Total Audience Plan
- Total Automotive Performance (various locations)
- Tourism and Parks (Canada)
- Toxic Air Pollutant
- Toxicological Agent Protective
- Toyo Automotive Parts (Franklin, KY)
- TPED Assessment Process
- Traditional Academic Program (various schools)
- Traditional Approval Process
- Traffic Access Point
- Training Accreditation Program
- Training Action Plan (various agencies)
- Training Allowance Pool
- Training and Projects (various organizations)
- Trans Adriatic Pipeline (natural gas; various locations)
- Trans Anadolu Ham Petrol Boru Hatti Projesi (Turkish: Trans-Anatolian Crude Oil Pipeline Project)
- Transactions on Antennas and Propagation (IEEE)
- Transboundary Air Pollution
- Transesophageal Atrial Pacing
Samples in periodicals archive:
Founded by none other than Prince Charles - heir apparent to the British monarchy and, as such, future head of the Church of England - the postgraduate Prince's School of Traditional Arts opened in 2004, a reincarnation of the former Visual Islamic and Traditional Arts program housed within the Royal College of Art.
the Visual and Islamic Traditional Arts program, which is a unique practical model for the education of traditional arts.