Womack said the school is fortunate to have a solid educational foundation, built not only on its Bible and ministry programs but also a range of traditional academic programs.
What does TAP stand for?
TAP stands for Traditional Academic Program (various schools)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TAP
We have 821 other meanings of TAP in our Acronym Attic
- Total Antioxidant Power
- Total Assets Protection (Sprint)
- Total Audience Package
- Total Audience Plan
- Total Automotive Performance (various locations)
- Tourism and Parks (Canada)
- Toxic Air Pollutant
- Toxicological Agent Protective
- Toyo Automotive Parts (Franklin, KY)
- TPED Assessment Process
- Traditional Approval Process
- Traditional Arts Program (various organizations)
- Traffic Access Point
- Training Accreditation Program
- Training Action Plan (various agencies)
- Training Allowance Pool
- Training and Projects (various organizations)
- Trans Adriatic Pipeline (natural gas; various locations)
- Trans Anadolu Ham Petrol Boru Hatti Projesi (Turkish: Trans-Anatolian Crude Oil Pipeline Project)
- Transactions on Antennas and Propagation (IEEE)
Samples in periodicals archive:
TABLE 1 Comparison of Medical Career Development Inventory (MCDI) Scores of Students in a Traditional Academic Program Versus Students in an Accelerated Academic Program Traditional Accelerated Program Program (n = 324) (n = 117) MCDI Scale M SD M SD F Career Crystallization 20.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] While traditional academic programs are striving to bring more relevance to their curriculum, cutting edge CTE programs will bring much strengthened academics to their already relevant curriculum.