Primary and alternate points of contact will choose their own ID and password to replace their Trading Partner Identification Number (TPIN) login.
What does TPIN stand for?
TPIN stands for Trading Partner Identification Number
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TPIN
We have 3 other meanings of TPIN in our Acronym Attic
- Targeted Performance Improvement Measures
- Teachers Personal Information Manager (software)
- Terrorism Prevention and Investigation Measures (various locations)
- Texas Partners in Mission (Austin, TX)
- Time-Resolved Photoionization Mass Spectrometry (chemistry)
- Torrey Pines Institute for Molecular Studies
- The Pen Is Mightier Than The Sword
- Tanzania Population Information Network
- Taxpayer's Identification Number
- Telephone Personal Identification Number (banking)
- Travel Professionals Insurance Network
- Trumpet Players International Network (mailing list)
- TRADOC Program Integration Office
- TRADOC Program Integration Office - Army Battle Command System
- TRADOC Program Integration Office - Synthetic Environment
- TRADOC Program Integration Office for the Synthetic Training Environment (US Army)
- TRADOC Program Integration Office - Terrain Digitization (US Army)
- TRADOC Program Integration Office Army Battle Command Systems
- Teacher Preparation Improvement Plan
- Texas Promoting Independence Plan (Texas Health and Human Services Commission)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A notice posted on the CCR website says the letters asked companies to provide their Trading Partner Identification Number.