The United States already has free trade agreements with Oman and Bahrain and individual trade and investment framework agreements with the four other GCC members.
What does TIFA stand for?
TIFA stands for Trade and Investment Framework Agreement
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TIFA
We have 28 other meanings of TIFA in our Acronym Attic
- True Involute Form (Diameter)
- Tactical Intelligence Facility - Host Upgrade
- Thai Industrial Fund 1 (property fund)
- Transcriptional Intermediary Factor 1
- Transcription Intermediary Factor 2 (aka Transcriptional Intermediary Factor 2; Transcriptional Intermediate Factor 2)
- Tax Increment Finance Authority
- Technology Information, Forecasting and Assessment Group (India)
- Texas Inmates Families Association
- Texas Intercollegiate Forensics Association
- Trade and Investment Facilitation Agreement
- Trucks Involved in Fatal Accidents
- Technology Information, Forecasting & Assessment Council (India)
- The Internet Filter Assessment Project
- Togher International Festival of Amateur Photography (Ireland)
- Typing Injury Frequently Asked Questions
- Telecommunications Infrastructure Fund Board (Texas)
- Takimora Imperial Fleet Command (online roleplay)
- Tax Increment Financing Commission (Kansas City, MO)
- Thames Ironworks FC (UK soccer club; later became West Ham United)
- Towarzystwo Im Fryderyka Chopina (Polish: Frederick Chopin Society; Warsaw, Poland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The trade and investment framework agreement (TIFA) was signed in Tripoli by The Libyan Deputy Secretary of Industry, Economy and Trade Mr.