He duly agreed to transform the TUEL into a new red union "centre"--the Trade Union Unity League [TUUL].
What does TUUL stand for?
TUUL stands for Trade Union Unity League
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Temporal Uncertainty Time Warp
- Tasmania University Union Inc. (Australia)
- Transureteroureterostomy (urinary reconstruction technique)
- Tune-Up Utility (computers)
- Thoreau Unitarian Universalist Congregation (Stafford, TX)
- Towson Unitarian Universalist Church (Maryland)
- The Ultimate Umbrella Company, Inc.
- Thueringer Unix User Group (Germany)
- Trondheim Unix User Group (Norway)
- Turku Unix Users Group
- Transhumanist Unitarian Universalist Network
- Tuusniemen (Finnish)
- Turku Universities' Ultimate Team (Finland)
- Tactical Unmanned Undersea Vehicle
- Tactical Unmanned Vehicle
- Technical University of Valencia (Spain)
- Technischer Überwachungsverein (German: Technical Monitoring Association)
- Total Use Value (economic evaluation)
- Traditional Unionist Voice (Northern Ireland Political Movement)
- Tuvalu (ISO Country code)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In December of that year, managers at Klein's fired 87 members of the communist-led Office Workers Union (OWU), a Trade Union Unity League (TUUL) affiliate.
For example, by limiting their documentation to Moscow's changing line on the American Communist party's trade union policies, Klehr, Haynes, and Anderson can comfortably assert that the Comintern determined the end of the American party's venture into revolutionary, dual unions organized by the Trade Union Unity League (TUUL).