coffee industry's participation in the Customs Trade Partnership Against Terrorism (C-TPAT) program of the U.
What does TPAT stand for?
TPAT stands for Trade Partnership Against Terrorism
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TPAT
We have 5 other meanings of TPAT in our Acronym Attic
- Third Party Application Support
- Total Plasma Antioxidant Status
- Treatment Professionals in Alumni Services
- Trollwood Performing Arts School (Moorhead, MN)
- Total Proteolytic Activity of Serine Proteinases
- Texas Procurement and Support Services
- The Puppetry Arts Theatre (New York, NY)
- Tissue Plasminogen Activator: Toronto (cardiology)
- Town Planning Appeal Tribunal (Australia)
- Toyota Professional Automotive Technician
- The Play About the Baby (Edward Albee book)
- The Princess and the Bubs (children's story)
- Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers (band)
- Think Positively All The Time
- Total Party All the Time
- Technology Plan(ning) Approval Unit
- Transportation Planning Analysis Unit
- Trent and Peak Archaeological Unit (UK)
- Twisted Pair Attachment Unit
- The Police Association Victoria (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Customs Trade Partnership Against Terrorism (C-TPAT), a voluntary program in which supply chain participants establish acceptable security practices in all phases of their operations.