Textile House Fair South America is approved event by the Trade Development Authority of Pakistan (TDAP) for official participation of Pakistan.
What does TDAP stand for?
TDAP stands for Trade Development Authority of Pakistan
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TDAP
We have 13 other meanings of TDAP in our Acronym Attic
- The Data Administration Newsletter
- Taught Degree Awarding Power (higher education; UK)
- Technical Data Acquisition Plan
- Technology Development and Acquisition Program
- TECOM Data Acquisition Program
- Telecommunications Devices Access Program
- Tetanus Diphtheria and Pertussis (vaccine)
- Tetanus, Diphtheria and Acellular Pertussis
- Total Distribution Action Plan
- Tourism Development Action Plan (UK)
- Training Development Action Plan
- Transitional Data Access Provider
- Traffic Demand Analysis & Planning System
- Test Data Acquisition and Processing Working Group
- Trigger and Data Acquisition
- T-cell Dependant Antibody Response
- Tactical Data Analysis and Reduction
- Tactical Defense Alert Radar
- Tailgate Detection, Alarm, and Recording System
- TalkRadar (podcast; Gamesradar.com)
Samples in periodicals archive:
During fiscal year 2011-12, Trade Development Authority of Pakistan (TDAP) organized Pakistan's participation in nine trade fairs and exhibitions of leather garments and its accessories.
It is high on the agenda of Federal Ministry of Commerce, which has increased interaction with the concerned quarters to finalise the free trade deal with the Gulf countries," Tariq Puri, chief executive of Trade Development Authority of Pakistan, told Khaleej Times during an interview on the sidelines of Annual Investment Meeting, which concluded here on Thursday.
The meeting approved start of negotiations between Pakistan and Nigeria in trade and investment; negotiations between Pakistan and Syria on trade, economic and technical cooperation; negotiations regarding memorandum of understanding (MoU) between Pakistan and Libya for closer cooperation between Trade Development Authority of Pakistan (TDAP) and Trade Promotion Centre of Libya.
The Chief Executive of Trade Development Authority of Pakistan Syed Mohibullah has announced signing of 19 commercial agreements with a number of Yemeni businessmen worth a total of about $ 20 million.
Jamil Ahmed Khan said, Trade Development Authority of Pakistan, in line with the directives of the President wants to augment Pakistan's exports to Libya to the tune of one billion dollar per annum.
The Trade Development Authority of Pakistan (TDAP) arranged participation of seven leading exporters of fabrics in the Intertextile Fair.
Ambassador Masood Khalid praised the role played by the Ministry of Commerce, Trade Development Authority of Pakistan and the Pakistan Federation of Chambers and Commerce in boosting the trade between the two countries.