The Trade Development Alliance of Greater Seattle (TDA) promotes the trade interests of the Seattle region in both domestic and foreign markets.
What does TDAGS stand for?
TDAGS stands for Trade Development Alliance of Greater Seattle (Washington)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Transform Domain Adaptive Filter
- Turbine-Driven Auxiliary Feedwater Pump
- Technical Design Authority Group (National Library for Health; UK)
- Telecommunication Development Advisory Group
- Terminal Dues Action Group (Universal Postal Union)
- The Delphi Advocacy Group (software)
- Tourism Development Alliance of Georgia (est. 2002)
- T-cell Death Associated Gene 51
- The Devil and God Are Raging Inside Me (Brand New music album)
- Tennessee District Attorney's General Conference
- Trouble Déficit de l'Attention/Hyperactivité (French: Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder)
- Total Dental Administrators Health Plan, Inc.
- The Dog Ate It
- Thurrock District Association of Industries (UK)
- Twice a Day Accelerated Irradiation
- Tunnel Diode Amplifier Limiter
- Total Drive Average Load Factor
- T&D Asset Management (T&D Holdings, Inc.)
- Temporal Data Authorization Model
- Troika Dialog Asset Management (Moscow, Russia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Other governmental and private sector organisations from the US that sent representatives to the Dubai Policy Watch forum were McKinstry, Port of Tacoma, City of Bellevue, Seattle University, Port of Seattle, Seattle Foundation, GIRVIN, Greater Seattle Chamber of Commerce, enterpriseSeattle, Seattle City Council, Port of Everett, The Commerce Bank, Trade Development Alliance of Greater Seattle, Washington State Council of County and City Employees, Metropolitan King County Council and the Washington State Hospital Association.
William Stafford, executive director of the Trade Development Alliance of Greater Seattle, Mayor Pro Tem George Blackwood of Kansas City, Mo.
Ellen Wohl is Project Coordinator for the Trade Development Alliance of Greater Seattle.
The delegation visited with and learned about partnerships such as the Amsterdam Promotion Foundation (AmPro) which was one of the models for the creation of the Trade Development Alliance of Greater Seattle.