The project includes various civil improvements, including utility connections, architectural finishes, structural work, elevators, escalators, HVAC, tunnel ventilation, fire protection, plumbing, electrical power and lighting, instrumentation and controls, signal systems, communication systems, traction power systems and track work for the running tunnels, station cavern and four ventilation buildings along the alignment of the No.
What does TPS stand for?
TPS stands for Traction Power System (railway power)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TPS
We have 446 other meanings of TPS in our Acronym Attic
- Torsonic Polarity Syndrome (South Park)
- Total Plant Solutions (Honeywell)
- Total Precipitation Sensor (meteorology)
- Total Pressure Sensor
- Total Protection Suite (software)
- Tough Plastic Sheath (wiring)
- Town Planning Scheme (various locations)
- Townsville Primary School (Singapore)
- Toyota Production System
Samples in periodicals archive:
The second part of the book deals with infrastructure, looking at topics such as catenary design and monitoring, traction power systems analysis, and computational issues in simulation.