Work will soon begin on station entrances and finishes and support facilities such as ventilation and traction power substations.
What does TPSS stand for?
TPSS stands for Traction Power Substation (rail transportation electrification)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TPSS
We have 31 other meanings of TPSS in our Acronym Attic
- Test Program Service Request
- Topology Project Status Report (Sprint)
- Torrey Pines State Reserve (San Diego, CA)
- Terminal Primary and Secondary Radar System
- Takoma Park Silver Spring Co-op (food store; Maryland)
- Tangipahoa Parish School System (Louisiana)
- Target Prioritization and Selection System
- Technology and Policy Student Society (Massachusetts Institute of Technology)
- The Playstation Show (podcast)
- Toxic Pot Shower Shock Syndrome
- Training and Performance Support Systems (educational technology)
- Transition Plus Sustainability Solutions (Canada)
- Technical Pipeline Safety Standards Committee (US DoT)
- Temperature Programmed Static Secondary Ion Mass Spectrometry
- Total Performance Storage System Manager (software)
- Transitional Product-Specific Safeguard Mechanism
- Tempat Pembuangan Sampah Terpadu (Indonesian: Integrated Waste Disposal Place; Indonesia)
- Tempat Pengolahan Sampah Terpadu
- Three-Piece Silicone Tubing (intubation)
- Tonal Pitch Space Theory
Samples in periodicals archive:
Edited and produced by the staff at the American Society of Civil Engineers, this volume uses both the International System of Units and customary units for general electrical equipment, traction power substation equipment, wayside power collection, power supplies, disabled persons access requirements, platform edge protection, evacuation of misaligned trains, emergency lighting and ventilation and fire protection.