Features include uprated suspension and springs, plus a Corner Traction Control system, as well as a Dynamic Stability and Traction Control system.
What does TRACS stand for?
TRACS stands for Traction Control System (Volvo)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TRACS
We have 25 other meanings of TRACS in our Acronym Attic
- Teaching, Research, and Collaboration System (open-source course management system)
- Tenant Rental Assistance Certification System (HUD)
- Terminal Radar and Control System (Air Traffic Control System used by Canadian Forces)
- Terminal Roadway and Curbside Simulation (airport models)
- Texas Review and Comment System
- The Responsible Animal Care Society (Westbank, British Columbia, Canada)
- Theater Replacement Accountability System
- Tool for Rapid Advanced Cockpit Simulation
- Total Risk Assessment and Control System
- Tracking Resource Allocation Cognitive Strategies (MIT)
- Traffic and Criminal Software
- Traffic Speed Condition Survey (UK)
- Training Control System
- Transit Advisory Committee for Safety (US DOT)
- Transnational Association of Christian Colleges and Schools
- Transportable Radar and Communications Simulator (ATK Electronic Warfare Systems)
- Transportable Range Augmentation and Control System
- Transportation Requirements and Capabilities Simulation Model
- Travel Adventure Cinema Society
- Treasury Receivable Accounting & Collection System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Auto Business News-16 April 2010-Ford to equip advanced traction control system in 2011 Explorer(C)2010 ENPublishing - http://www.
Offers increased loading power, performance * Powered by a rugged Tier II-compliant SAA6D102E-2 Komatsu engine * Features an output of 120 hp, operating weights ranging from 21,870 pounds to 22,872 pounds * Traction control system reduces tire slippage in wet or soft conditions * Advanced Technology Hydrostatic Transmission allocates only as much power as needed for a given application, ensuring accurate and powerful operations * Ergonomically designed operator's cab is 5 percent larger than in previous models * Equipment Management Monitoring System tracks 28 machine functions Visit www.
Prices range from pounds 22,200 to pounds 27,500 for the short- wheelbase Warrior, which already has a leather interior, CD/stereo, 18-inch alloy wheels, automatic transmission and heated power seats as standard and now the traction control system.
The Field is the first Shogun in the UK to feature Mitsubishi's Active Stability and Traction Control system and is priced at pounds 28,999 for the manual version or pounds 30,499 for the automatic transmission version.
ESP, a sophisticated traction control system which senses danger of skidding and automatically intervenes to stabilise the car, becomes standard across the range.
And, a new optional traction control system keeps rear wheels in better contact with slippery roads.