The youth and civil society led campaign focuses on improved gender-responsive financing and utilization for girls' education supported by evidence based researches specifically involving budget-analysis and tracking exercises to lobby for bridging commitment and implementation gaps in the education policy and practices.
What does TRACEX stand for?
TRACEX stands for Tracking Exercise
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Tactical Reconnaissance Armoured Combat Equipment Requirement
- Teacher Relief and Contract Employment Register (Australia)
- Transition Radiation Array for Cosmic Energetic Radiation (balloon-borne instrument)
- Transportable Remote Analyzer for Characterization and Environmental Remediation
- Transportation Cost Estimator
- Tropospheric Radiometer for Atmospheric Chemistry and Environmental Research
- Trace Route (utility/command to determine TCP/IP packet routing)
- Trade Control and Expert System (EU veterinary network)
- TRANSCOM Regulating And Command and Control Evacuation System
- Tri-Service Automated Cost Engineering System
- Traitement du Renseignement et Action Contre Les Circuits Financiers Clandestins (French: Treatment of Information and Action Against Illicit Financial Circuits)
- Tracking Air with Circularly Polarized Radar
- Truancy Reduction & Attendance Coalition of Kern
- Track Supervisor
- Aircraft Track Report
- Technologies for Road Advanced Cooperative Knowledge Sharing Sensors
- Three Rivers Aluminium Company
- Trainer Corporation
- Training Command
- Training Command (US Navy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Naval Surface Warfare Center, Port Hueneme Division (NSWC PHD) White Sands Detachment supported a successful tracking exercise at the NASA Wallops Flight Facility in Virginia, Jan.
Each of the three trained dogs are given a tracking exercise to do with their handler so instructor Jim Soutar can see how they are working as a team.
While providing for life support requirements and tracking exercise costs are important, it is more important to practice those TTPs that may be used in a contingency operation.
But the Government's cancer czar Mike Richards insisted a tracking exercise completed in March had shown that spending on cancer treatment over the previous two years had been ``precisely on target''.
Peter Cardy, chief executive of Macmillan Cancer Relief, said: 'Macmillan will keep up the pressure on the Department of Health because this tracking exercise happened for one reason - charities and MPs asked why cancer money wasn't getting spent where it was meant.