Godson, who heads the automotive department at Clark, is a Toyota Technical Education Network (T-TEN) instructor, a chairperson on the Toyota T-TEN national advisory council, and National Automotive Technician Education Foundation (NATEF) evaluation team leader and a Washington Department of Ecology authorized emission specialist.
What does TTEN stand for?
TTEN stands for Toyota Technical Education Network (automotive technician training)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TTEN
- Trans Tasman Energy Group (Victoria, Australia)
- Tripartite Technical Experts Group (Straits of Malacca and Singapore)
- Talawakelle Tea Estates Limited (Sri Lanka)
- Talk to Everyone Later
- Tools & Test Equipment List
- Toray Textiles Europe Ltd. (UK)
- Technology Transfer for Energy Management (Philippines)
- Trans-Telephonic Electro-Cardiographic Monitoring (telecardiology)
- Trainer Test and Evaluation Master Plan (flight simulator plan)
- Thermoanaerobacter Tengcongensis
- 'Til The End of Time
- Through the Eyes of the Dead (band)
- Test Technology Educational Program (IEEE)
- Toyota Technical Education Program
- Trainer Test and Evaluation Plan (US Navy)
- Training/Training Equipment Plan
- TMAC Technical Evaluation Program Office
- Twenty-Twelve Electronics Recycling (Canada)
- Taiwan Tea Experiment Station
- Team Tactical Engagement Simulator
Samples in periodicals archive:
TOYOTA'S T-TEN Toyota Technical Education Network (T-TEN) was created to attract, develop and retain more skilled technicians who would be qualified to work on today's high-tech Toyota cars and trucks.