95 Hardcover HD30 This book for scholars and practitioners of Toyota Production System (TPS) and Lean manufacturing looks at TPS as a management system, in the context of organizational behavior, social sciences, management science, and engineering sciences.
What does TPS stand for?
TPS stands for Toyota Production System
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TPS
We have 446 other meanings of TPS in our Acronym Attic
- Toronto Police Service (Toronto, Canada)
- Torsonic Polarity Syndrome (South Park)
- Total Plant Solutions (Honeywell)
- Total Precipitation Sensor (meteorology)
- Total Pressure Sensor
- Total Protection Suite (software)
- Tough Plastic Sheath (wiring)
- Town Planning Scheme (various locations)
- Townsville Primary School (Singapore)
- Traction Power System (railway power)
- Traditional Public School (education)
- Traffic Processing System (Sprint)
- Traffic Protected Switch (SBS)
- Training Path System
- Training Planning System
- Transaction Processing System
- Transactions Per Second
- Transfer Price System
- Transition Path Sampling (computer simulations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
95 Hardcover TS155 Aiding individuals who want to learn how to implement TPS principles, Hoeft recounts stories he learned during his career from Toyota Production System (TPS) master teachers about continuous improvement and lean implementation using the Toyota House model.
The Toyota Production System In comparison with American and European automakers, Toyota was late developing new markets.
Back then it was called the Toyota Production System.
Boeing believes shifting to the moving assembly line, modeled on the Toyota production system, will make production more efficient.
GMI emphasizes many of the Toyota Production System (TPS) guidelines, Cecil adds.
com The collaborative work of Toyota Production System veterans and experts James C.