Collaborative approaches focused on pooling data are also advocated for pre-clinical toxicology testing, including the development of a pre-clinical toxicology database for organ-specific toxicity.
What does TOXDB stand for?
TOXDB stands for Toxicology Database
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Two One-Way Tickets to Broadway Productions (Edmonton, Canada)
- Tales of Xillia (video game)
- Thermal Oxide
- Toronto XML (Extensible Markup Language; Toronto, Canada)
- Total Organic Halides
- Total Organic Halogens
- Toxxulia Forest (Everquest)
- Tales of Xillia 2 (video game)
- tissue oxalate accumulation rate
Samples in periodicals archive:
Clinical chemistry and histopathology data on chemically exposed biological samples are obtained from the NTP Clinical Pathology and Toxicology Database Management System (TDMS).
It also cautions that "short-term metabolism studies comparing the sprayable product with the engineered product are needed to evaluate the applicability of the existing toxicology database to plants.