In April, Mack-Cali signed Tower Insurance Company of New York to a new 10-year, 76,892 s/f lease at the property.
What does TICNY stand for?
TICNY stands for Tower Insurance Company of New York
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Texas Institute of Continuing Legal Education (Austin, TX)
- Temple International and Comparative Law Journal (Temple University; Philadelphia, PA)
- The International Center for Leading Studies (Greece)
- Technical Incursion Countermeasures
- Thermal Imaging Common Module
- Tbilisi International Centre of Mathematics and Informatics (Georgia)
- Transitive Inverse-Consistent Manifold Registration (method)
- The Investment Club Network
- Titanium Carbonitride
- Topics in Clinical Nutrition (quarterly journal; Lippincott Williams and Wilkins)
- Tasmanian Index of Community Organisations (Australia)
- Teastas Iarchéime san Oideachas (Irish: Postgraduate Certificate in Education)
- Texas Insurance Checking Office, Inc. (Austin, TX)
- Thrombolysis in Coronary Occlusion (cardiology)
- Tifereth Israel Community Orchestra (San Diego, CA)
- Training Institute for Careers in Organizing (New York, NY)
- Travel Industry Council of Ontario
- Temporary Instant Capacity on Demand
- Time Compression Display System
- Tourism Industry Coalition of Michigan
Samples in periodicals archive:
Tower Insurance Company of New York and Vyapar Capital Market Partners.