Guest speakers will include Derwena Watkin, Director of Enterprise for Coleg Llandrillo; Chris Morton, Operations Director of Bodnant Welsh Food; Phil Raynsford, Director of People 1st Wales; Alan Davies and,Carole Startin of Tourism Partnership North Wales and Amanda Daniels of Koogar Digital Marketing.
What does TPNW stand for?
TPNW stands for Tourism Partnership North Wales (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- The Professionals Network Organization (New York)
- Tallgrass Prairie National Preserve (Kansas)
- The Point of No Return
- Timbavati Private Nature Reserve (South Africa)
- Twin Platte Natural Resources District (Nebraska)
- Teleprocessing Network Simulator
- The Place Name Society of India (Thematics Publications)
- Transcutaneous Bilateral Phrenic Nerve Stimulation
- Transaction Program Name Table
- Treatment Protocol for Nonverbal Stroke Patients
Samples in periodicals archive:
It's all part of the drive by Tourism Partnership North Wales to make the region a top-five UK destination for visitors.
Tourism Partnership North Wales is aiming to attract one million unique visitors to its new website.
Tourism Partnership North Wales (TPNW) will headline the Tourism Award, while the Welsh Government - as well as being an executive sponsor - fronts the Exporter of the Year category.
Unveiled by Assembly Heritage Minister Alun Ffred Jones, the Tourism Partnership North Wales scheme said it hopes to capitalise on the "staycation" trend that has seen British holidaymakers forsake foreign shores for our beauty spots.
uk CAPTION(S): Tourism Partnership North Wales Regional Strategy Director Dewi Davies (main) at Bodnant Farm Shop (insets) Pics: HADYN IBALL
THE James Braid Trail has been launched by Tourism Partnership North Wales featuring 10 courses from Wrexham in the east to Aberdovey in the west, all designed by the Open Championship-winning Scot from Fife.
Tourism Partnership North Wales, the body responsible for the strategic development of the region's visitor economy, is planning a major campaign to promote short breaks in the region.