A new report from Tourism Intelligence International entitled How Americans Will Travel 2015 predicts that the number of Americans travelling to overseas destinations will grow once again after the global economic recession.
What does TII stand for?
TII stands for Tourism Intelligence International
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TII
We have 79 other meanings of TII in our Acronym Attic
- The Incredible Hulk Versus Venom (comic)
- Technology Infrastructure and Integration
- Technology Innovation International
- Tele-Immersion Initiative (MCI)
- Terminal Indicate Identity
- Test Integration & Implementation (Sprint)
- The International Investor (web site)
- Time Interval Inspection
- Tokyo Instruments, Inc. (Japan)
- Total Inactive (Aircraft) Inventory
- Traitement et Interprétation des Images (French: Processing and Interpretation of Images)
- Trans-Infrastructure Interface
- Transfer Technology Innovation and Industrial Information (Europe)
- Transmitter Identification Information
- Traumatic Incident Intervention
- Trustee Indemnity Insurance (UK)
- Title II Community AIDS National Network (Washington, DC)
- The International Investment Advisor (Egypt)
- Texas Independent Insurance Adjusters Association (Fredericksburg, TX)
- Tashkent Institute of Irrigation and Agricultural Mechanization Engineers (Uzbekistan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: Paul Groves Leading industry researchers Tourism Intelligence International have revealed that Britain is one of the most robust, dynamic and terror-resistant travel markets in the world.
In a report on "A New Tourism Scenario--Key Future Trends," Auliana Poon of Tourism Intelligence International identified 12 trends classified into three categories: supplier; consumer; and destination.