Research by the Tourism Industry Emergency Response Group following the July 7 attacks on London showed that spending by overseas visitors might be down two per cent on expectations for 2005 - representing a pounds 150 million loss to the capital.
What does TIER stand for?
TIER stands for Tourism Industry Emergency Response (VisitBritain)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TIER
We have 10 other meanings of TIER in our Acronym Attic
- TRW Information Exchange Network
- Tennessee Intensive English Program (University of Tennessee at Martin; Martin, TN)
- Terengganu International Endurance Park (Malaysia)
- Texas Intensive English Program
- Transition Individual Education Plan (various locations)
- Trauma Information and Exchange Program
- Telecommunications Industry Emergency Planning Forum (UK)
- Taiwan Institute of Economic Research (est. 1976)
- Technical Independent Evaluation Report
- Times Interest Earned Ratio
- Treasury Information Executive Repository
- True Innocents Equine Rescue (Riverside, CA)
- Trust and Identity in Education and Research (Internet2)
- Texas Integrated Eligibility Redesign System (Texas Health and Human Services Commission)
- Thousand Islands Emergency Rescue Service (Clayton, NY)
- Tactical Imagery Exploitation System (US DoD)
- Tactical Information Exchange System
- Teaching Improvement and Equipment Scheme (Australia)
- Technical Integration Engineering Support
- Technology and Information Educational Services
Samples in periodicals archive:
5 to pounds 2 billion, according to the Tourism Industry Emergency Response Group.
The Tourism Industry Emergency Response Group predicts ``at best.