What does TIA stand for?
TIA stands for Tourism Industry Association of New Zealand (also seen as TIANZ)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TIA
We have 277 other meanings of TIA in our Acronym Attic
- Tirana, Albania - Rinas (Airport Code)
- Tire Industry Association
- Tobacco Institute of Australia
- Tochigi International Association (Japan)
- Today I Ate
- Tohoku Internet Association (Japan)
- Tortilla Industry Association
- Total Inactive Aircraft
- Total Information Awareness (US DARPA program; now Terrorism Information Awareness)
- Totally Integrated Automation (Siemens AG)
- Tournament Indoor Association (color guard group)
- Toy Industry Association, Inc.
- Tradition in Action (relgious group)
- Traffic Impact Analysis
- Traffic Improvement Association
- Training Impact Analysis
- Transient Ischemic Attack
- Transimpedance Amplifier
- Transparency In Armaments agreement
- Transparency International Australia