The Tourism Industry Association of Canada (TIAC) hosted the annual 2012 Canadian Tourism Awards, and The Toronto Star and VISA Canada presented them.
What does TIAC stand for?
TIAC stands for Tourism Industry Association of Canada
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TIAC
We have 27 other meanings of TIAC in our Acronym Attic
- Tucson International Airport Area (Arizona)
- Teachers Insurance and Annuity Association - College Retirement Equities Fund
- Time in a Bottle
- Tio2 Impregnated Alginate Beads (pharmaceutical waste)
- To Infinity and Beyond (Buzz Lightyear; Toy Story)
- Trade and Industry Advisory Board (Hong Kong)
- Technical Identification and Analysis Center
- The Internet Access Company
- This Is A Call (Foo Fighters song)
- Toda International Advisory Council (Toda Institute; Japan)
- Turbine Inlet Air Chilling (also known as Turbine Inlet Air Cooling; central cooling system)
- The International Air Cargo Association
- Topside Information and Control System (Weatherford)
- Technical Instructions Armament Depots
- Tezgahlari Is Adamlari Dayanisma (Turkish: Machine Tools Businessmen Association for Solidarity; Istanbul, Turkey)
- Tomorrow Is Another Day
- Treatment Influence on Alveolar Distention (pathology)
- Türk-Alman Isadamlari Dernegi (German-Turkish Association of Businessmen)
- Time Interleaved Analog to Digital Converter
- Texas Institute for Applied Environmental Research (Tarleton State University; Stephenville)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Tourism Industry Association of Canada had a new honor to bestow at the National Awards for Tourism Excellence gala held Nov.
The Tourism Industry Association of Canada (TIAC) and the B.