The tourism industry is crucial for both the development and cooperation of regional economies, as a sustainable development of the tourism industry is conducive to economic growth, employment, investment, poverty reduction and environmental protection.
What does TI stand for?
TI stands for Tourism Industry
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TI
We have 40 other meanings of TI in our Acronym Attic
- Tilt Steering (automotive)
- Time Inserted
- Time Interval
- Toastmasters International
- Tool Install
- Toonami Infolink (website)
- Total Income
- Total Insanity
- Tourismo Internationale (Alfa Romeo)
- Trace Identifier
- Trace Index (linguistics)
- Track Initialization
- Traducción e Interpretación (Spanish: Translation & Interpreting)
- Traffic Information
- Training Instructor
- Training Instructor (US DoD)
- Training Integrator (various companies)
- Transaction Identifier (telecommunications)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Statistics for 2001 and 2002 indicate 5,880 people were employed in the tourism industry in Thunder Bay.
These resorts come top of the list the world over when Mexico's competitive and high-quality tourism industry is mentioned," says McCarthy.
WAR in Iraq will cost Britain's inbound tourism industry between pounds 1.
Prior to the 1970s, "the tourism industry [in Syria] had hardly existed,"(1) certainly when measured by the number or value of foreign leisure tourists visiting Syria on vacation in the 1990s.