fr Applicant Profile * University degree * High level of motivation * TOEFL 550 * Applicant must speak French Master's of Economics of the Environment & Natural Resources, Toulouse School of Economics www.
What does TSE stand for?
TSE stands for Toulouse School of Economics (France)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TSE
We have 268 other meanings of TSE in our Acronym Attic
- Threaded Small End
- Time Stamp Event (software)
- Tissue-Specific Extinguisher
- TOC Support Element
- Tokyo Stock Exchange
- Tom Savage Explosion (band)
- Topology State Element
- Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX since April, 2002)
- Total Solar Eclipse
- Total System Error
- Traditional Search Engine (computing)
- TRADOC Support Element
- Traffic Safety Education
- Trans-Siberian Express
- Transactions on Software Engineering (IEEE publication)
- Transition Special Education
- Transmissible Spongiform Encephalopathy
- Transport Support Enabled
- Transportation Support Equipment (US NASA)
- Travailleurs Sans Emploi (French: Unemployed Workers; Belgium)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Paul, Toulouse School of Economics, "Toward a Political Economy of Macroeconomic Thinking" * Joshua Aizenman, University of California at Santa Cruz and NBER, and Yothin Jinjarak, University of London, "The Fiscal Stimulus in 2009-11: Trade Openness, Fiscal Space and Exchange Rate Adjustment" * Gianmarco Ottaviano, Bocconi University, "Pricing-to-market, Intra-Industry Reallocations and Macroeconomic Dynamics" Summaries of these papers may be found at: http://www.
Signaling in Internet Dating Markets" * Yinghua He, Toulouse School of Economics, "Gaming School Choice Mechanisms" * Federico Echenique, SangMok Lee, and Matthew Shum, California Institute of Technology, "Aggregate Matchings" * Fuhito Kojima, Stanford University; Parag A.
Roland Benabon delivered the Francois-Albert Angers Lecture at the Annual Congress of the Societe Canadienne de Sciences Economiques, in Saint-Adele, Canada in May 2009 and the 7th Toulouse Lectures at the Toulouse School of Economics, France, in December 2009.