19 PAGES OF HOMES & GARDENS STARTS HERE 29 TOUCH OF VELVET TV baker James Morton creates a decadent red cake 31 A PUREE DELIGHT Chef Michael Kilkie shows how to whip vegetables into a frenzy 32&33 THE REST IS EASY Colin and Justin wake up an old world bedroom 34 SOAP STAR We give EastEnders landlords Alfie and Roxy a shot of style 35 PETS CORNER Vivian Silverstein works her animal magic 36 & 37 WE'RE IN OUR PRIM Carol Klein on primroses and more DIY advice with Donny 42 & 43 PEEK IN YOUR PAD Dressmaker restores a real home from home 48 NEW HOMES Council housing officer finally finds a place of her own
What does TOV stand for?
TOV stands for Touch of Velvet (chinchilla breeding)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TOV
We have 27 other meanings of TOV in our Acronym Attic
- Threshold of Visibility
- Time of Validity
- Time Out Value
- Tomatoes on the Vine
- Tone of Voice (linguistics, branding)
- Toole Valley Railway Company
- Torsional Oscillatory Viscometer (measurements; Mansco Products)
- Total Observed Volume (measurement)
- Total Order Value
- Total Organic Volatile
- Town of Vail
- Town Outside Village (New York)
- Transfer of Value
- Transit of Venus
- Treaty of Versailles (treaty ending WWI)
- Trial of Void
- Triple Offset Valve
- Technology Order Verification & Validation (B-2)
- Test of Variables of Attention (Universal Attention Disorders, Inc.)
- Therapeutic Options of Virginia (Hampton Roads, VA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Here's how to update yours SUBTLY SEXY If you are looking for LBDs with a twist why not try a touch of velvet.
John Byrne, a striker with a touch of velvet, had scored in every round up to the final.