Nicknamed Gazza, Gascoigne said the 'Match of the Day' host was left fuming at the prank when they were at Tottenham Hotspur Football Club.
What does THFC stand for?
THFC stands for Tottenham Hotspur Football Club (London Soccer Team)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of THFC
We have 3 other meanings of THFC in our Acronym Attic
- Tremendously High Frequency (300 GHz- 3 THz)
- Tubing Hanger Flange
- Two Handed Fighting (gaming)
- Target Hartree-Fock Approximation
- Texas Hedge Fund Association
- Thyroid Hormone Free Blood Cell Suspension
- Texas Health Facilities Commission (Texas Health Planning and Development Act of 1975)
- The Hearing Foundation of Canada (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- The Housing Finance Corporation (UK)
- Test Harness Functional Capability Description
- Two Harbors Federal Credit Union (Two Harbors, MN)
- Terre Haute Fire Department (Terre Haute, Indiana)
- Thermal Field-Flow Fractionation
- The Hubbell Family Historical Society
- The Hydronic Foundation, Inc.
- Tennessee History for Kids (Tennessee Council for the Social Studies)
- Thuiszorg Het Friese Land (Dutch: Friese Land Home Care)
- Till Hell Freezes Over (Eminem song)
- The Hunt for Red October (Tom Clancy novel)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It is also supported by the English Rugby Football Union, the Scottish Football Association as well as Celtic and Tottenham Hotspur football clubs.
You knew where you were because Bill Nick WAS Tottenham Hotspur Football Club.
We also know that he's been a member of the millionaires' club since 1980, when Amstrad was floated on the But it hasn't all be plain sailing, with decisions such as the purchase of Tottenham Hotspur football club coming back to haunt him, which he discusses candidly with Piers.
Tottenham Hotspur Football Club has been based at the 36,310-seat White Hart Lane since 1899 but is looking for a bigger stadium to increase revenue.
com)-- Tottenham Hotspur Football Club joins Liverpool Football Club and Global Brands Group, which manages FIFA product approvals, as the newest Mediabox-PA Licensor.