Special topics will include the totally implantable hearing aid, hair cell growth factor, molecular biology, and genetic engineering.
What does TIHA stand for?
TIHA stands for Totally Implantable Hearing Aid (otolaryngology)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TIHA
We have 2 other meanings of TIHA in our Acronym Attic
- Tostem Inax Holding (ceramics; Japan)
- Toxic Industrial Hazard
- Toxic Inhalation Hazard
- Transparency International Hrvatska (Croatian: Transparency International Croatia)
- Transport Information Highway
- Trip in Hole (oil/gas drilling/geology)
- Trump International Hotel (various locations)
- Trust in Him
- Trust Interest Holder (taxes)
- Texas Indian Hobbyist Association
- Travelers' International Health Advisory
- Türk Insansiz Hava Araci (Turkish: Turkish Unmanned Aerial Vehicle)
- Tucson Interfaith HIV/AIDS Network (Arizona)
- Tornion Ice Hockey Club (Finland)
- Traumatic Intracerebellar Hemorrhagic Contusions and Hematomas
- Treasure Island Homeless Development Initiative (San Francisco, CA)
- Trade Initiatives from Human Development Perspective (workshop)
- Tashkent International Healthcare Exhibition
- Time Inc. Home Entertainment
- Tonga Institute of Higher Education (est. 2002)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The extraordinarily great potential benefit of a totally implantable hearing aid for patients who suffer from hearing loss has been discussed in these pages before.
[A totally implantable hearing aid for inner ear deafness: TICA LZ 3001].