The lecture notes introduce the theoretical foundations of compressive sensing and structured random matrices, describe numerical methods for sparse recovery, examine sparse recovery in inverse problems, and introduce the method of total variation minimization for image analysis.
What does TVM stand for?
TVM stands for Total Variation Minimization (imaging)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TVM
We have 54 other meanings of TVM in our Acronym Attic
- Test Vending Machine
- Test Verification Matrix
- Thanks Very Much (logging abbreviation)
- Threat and Vulnerability Management
- Ticket Vending Machine
- Tijdschrift voor Multimedia (Dutch: Journal for Multimedia)
- Time Value of Money (business, finance, economics)
- Timetable Vending Machine
- Tiruvannamalai (India)
- Total Value Management
- Track Via Missile
- Tracteurs, Voitures, Motos des Années 1900 (French: Tractors, Cars, Bikes for Years 1900)
- Traffic Volume Measurements
- Trainer in Value Management (UK)
- Transaction Verification Module (Cadence)
- Transistor Voltmeter
- Transmission Voie Machine (French: cab signalling system for high speed trains)
- Transparent VAS Mode
- Transport Verzekerings Maatschappij (Dutch: Transportation Insurance Company)
- Transverse Mercator
Samples in periodicals archive:
CHAMBOLLE, An algorithm for total variation minimization and applications, J.