The 20/80 payment plan requires a minimum 20 per cent deposit of the total unit price with the balance deferred for nine months from the date of purchase, allowing buyers to take immediate possession of their new home with developer Seven Tides covering all service charges for the period covered, it said.
What does TUP stand for?
TUP stands for Total Unit Price
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TUP
We have 38 other meanings of TUP in our Acronym Attic
- Tampere University Press (est. 1994; Finland)
- Team Unifying Platform (software)
- Technological University of the Philippines
- Telephone User Part (Signaling System #7)
- Temporary Use Permit (various locations)
- Thank You Partner
- Thebaud Urbanisme & Paysage (French planning and landscape company)
- Toilet Upgrading Programme (Singapore)
- Tokai University Press (Japan)
- Top-Up Pump
- Transfer Under Pressure (submarine rescue)
- Transmission Universelle du Patrimoine (French: Transmission of Universal Heritage)
- Trickle Up Program (New York, NY)
- Tupelo, MS, USA - CD Lemons Municipal (Airport Code)
- Tasmania University Postgraduate Association (Australia)
- Texas Uniform Partnership Act
- Texto Unicode Procedimientos Administrativos (Spanish: Text Unicode Administrative Procedures)
- Toronto Usability Professionals' Association (Canada)
- Transmitters Uniting the Peoples of the Americas (Berkeley, CA)
- Tulane University Paralegal Association (New Orleans, LA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Contract awarded for 2014 traffic safety facilities (hardware) maintenance work (Dong, Nam-Gu) - total unit price contract
The packages are split in two options where customers pay 25 per cent of the total unit price and the rest in two-year installment, or they pay 35 per cent of the unit price and finalise the rest as instalments over three years.