The Lost Time Injury frequency rate and Total Recordable Injury frequency rate have dropped by 93 per cent and 69 per cent respectively since 2004-2006 to 2011.
What does TRIFR stand for?
TRIFR stands for Total Recordable Injury Frequency Rate
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Temporary Refuge Impairment Frequency
- The Rasmus International Forum
- Tiled Raster Interchange Format
- Total Recordable Incident Frequency (safety statistic)
- Total Recordable Injury Frequency (occupational health)
- Transaction Routing Index File
- Transportation Resources, Inc (Sterling, MA)
- Three Frequency Wave Spectrometer
- The Rose International Fund for Children (Bellevue, WA)
- Tri-Service Food Service System
- Tenancy Reform Industry Group (agriculture)
- Tidewater Real Estate Investor Group
- Tourism Review and Implementation Group (UK)
- Training Research and Isotope Production, General Atomics
- Training, Research, Isotope, General Atomics (nuclear energy)
- Third Generation Anti-Tank (guided weapon)
- Three Rivers Informal Geocaching Organization (treasure-hunting group; Pennsylvania)