The total recordable injury frequency rate at our Jebel Ali site, measured per million man-hours, was 3.
What does TRIF stand for?
TRIF stands for Total Recordable Injury Frequency (occupational health)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TRIF
We have 9 other meanings of TRIF in our Acronym Attic
- Teaching Resources in the ERIC (Education Resources Information Center) Database
- Triple Resonance Isotope Edited
- Tactical Radar Imagery Exploitation System
- Texas Research Institute for Environmental Studies (Huntsville, TX; est. 1991)
- Tono Research Institute of Earthquake Science (Japan)
- Technology and Research Initiative Fund
- Temporary Refuge Impairment Frequency
- The Rasmus International Forum
- Tiled Raster Interchange Format
- Total Recordable Incident Frequency (safety statistic)
- Transaction Routing Index File
- Transportation Resources, Inc (Sterling, MA)
- Three Frequency Wave Spectrometer
- The Rose International Fund for Children (Bellevue, WA)
- Tri-Service Food Service System
- Total Recordable Injury Frequency Rate
- Tenancy Reform Industry Group (agriculture)
- Tidewater Real Estate Investor Group
- Tourism Review and Implementation Group (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The company's total recordable injury frequency rate, comprising lost time injuries, restricted work and medical treatments per million hours, decreased from 3.