A construction workforce of more than 19,000 comprising of around 50 nationalities has contributed in achieving world-class safety performance and industry leading results, including a total recordable incident rate of 0.
What does TRIR stand for?
TRIR stands for Total Recordable Incident Rate (workplace safety indicator)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TRIR
We have 1 other meaning of TRIR in our Acronym Attic
- Tera-op Reliable Intelligently Adaptive Processing System
- The Research Informed Practice Site (resource)
- Trade-Related Aspects of Intellectual Property Rights
- TRansport Improvement Planning System
- Transportation Resources Intra-County for Physically Handicapped and Senior Citizens
- Travel Reporting and Information Processing System
- Travel Reporting/Information/Planning System
- Positive Parenting Program
- Time-Resolved Infrared Radiometry (physics)
- Time-Resolved Infrared Spectroscopy
- Total Recordable Injury Rate
- Toxic Relief Inventory Reports
- Terrorism Risk Insurance Revision and Extension Act (U.S.)
- Trident Refit Facility
- Touring Ride In Rural Indiana
- Pilatus Britten-Norman BN-2A Mk III Trislander (aircraft; UK)
- Telephone Routing Interactive System
- Toxic Chemical Release Inventory System (US EPA; also seen as TCRIS)
- Traffic and Road Information System (Canada)
- Training Records Information System
Samples in periodicals archive:
As a case in point, a major oil and gas company now has a policy that they will not work with contractors who have a Total Recordable Incident Rate above 3.