The market-linked notes could provide a total rate of return of 29 percent to 35 percent over the original offering price, if the S&P 500 Index is unchanged or rises to a certain level.
What does TROR stand for?
TROR stands for Total Rate of Return (investment calculation)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TROR
- Trials Register of Promoting Health Interventions (Institute of Education; London, England, UK)
- Trial of Preventing Hypertension (medical study)
- Traffic Optimisation by the Integration of Information and Control (EC)
- Transparent Object-oriented Parallel Information Computing System
- Tropical River-Ocean Processes in Coastal Settings (Australian Institute of Marine Science)
- Troposphere (US DoD)
- Tropospheric Scatter Radio
- Tweed Richmond Organic Producers Organisation (est. 1989; Australia)
- Troposcatter Radio Terminal
- Tropospheric Ozone Campaign
- Treasury Report on Receivables (US Treasury Dept)
- Two Rivers-Ottauquechee Regional Commission (Woodstock, VT)
- Total Rate of Return Swap
- Tape Resident Operating System
- Televisie Radio Omroep Stichting (broadcasting company in the Netherlands)
- The Rise of Skywalker (Star Wars)
- Transformer Read Only Storage (computing)
- Truncated Rod Outer Segment
- Triangle Residential Options for Substance Abusers (Durham, NC)
- Troop Support Command (Army)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Gazing into the near future, an industrywide workers' comp combined ratio of 102 for accident year 2004 is expected, a result likely to produce a total rate of return on capital only slightly better than simply investing that capital in a pool of equities.