It was total pressure, I just felt sick," said Peterborough's favourite son, who was overcome with emotion.
What does PT stand for?
PT stands for Total Pressure
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PT
We have 127 other meanings of PT in our Acronym Attic
- Pulsatile Tinitus (sound)
- Pulse Thermography
- Pulse Time
- Pulse Transformer (electrical component in switched power supplies)
- Puthiya Tamizhagam (Tamil Nadu political movement)
- Pythagorean Theorem
- Test Plan (DoD-STD-7935)
- Transmitted Power
- Pre-Tracking Master-Slave Toggle Flip-Flop
- Preparedness, Training, and Exercises (US FEMA)
- Predictive Testing and Inspection
- Printing, Training and Marketing Materials (unit)
- Project Tracking and Oversight
- Piping Technology & Products (Houston, TX)
- Portland Tugboat & Ship Docking Company
- Pacific Telephone and Telegraph
- Philippine Telegraph and Telephone (Makati, Philippines)
Samples in periodicals archive:
RESULTS AND DISCUSSION Bagley Correction The correlation between the total pressure drop ([DELTA]P) and the capillary length to diameter ratio (L/D) for the unfilled PLLA melt at 180[degrees]C are shown in Fig.
You know that pressure, that total pressure, is not really on you so you're able to go out there and perform and stay focused.
[But] I believe this is a small part of the total pressure on [raw material] prices, and the same goes for low interest rates.
Total pressure changes in condensing annular flow are shown in terms of the total mass flux (or steam inlet mass flux, G).
Analysis has also been carried out for total pressure.
70 Units System Hydraulic Pressure 2,400 psi Fill in Yellow Cells HYDRAULIC PLASTIC Pressure Pressure Total Pressure Needed to Fill Part 99% Full 2,040 29,988 psi Pressure to Purge Shot Through Nozzle 165 2,426 psi Pressure to Fill Nozzle+Sprue and Runner 985 14,480 psi Pressure to Fill Nozzle+Sprue and Runner+Gate 1,200 17,640 psi Actual Pressure Loss for Each Max psi Drop Permissible Flow Path Actual Nozzle 2,426 4,500 Sprue and Runner 12,054 6,000 Gate 3,161 5,000 Part 12,348 ?
At the same time, their efficiency, air flow, total pressure and other index had been increased (Fig.