The term total petroleum hydrocarbons (TPH) is used to describe a broad family of several hundred chemical compounds that originally come from crude oil.
What does TPH stand for?
TPH stands for Total Petroleum Hydrocarbons
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TPH
We have 50 other meanings of TPH in our Acronym Attic
- The Pump Handle (public health forum)
- Theosophical Publishing House (Theosophical Society in America)
- Thermal Print Head
- Thermal Printing Head
- Thierry Prevost-Haberer (French electrical supply distributor)
- Three Point Hitch (tractors)
- Throughput per Hour
- Thyrotropin-Releasing Hormone (biology)
- Toilet Paper Holder
- Tons Per Hour
- Trains per Hour
- Transactions per Hour
- Transsphenoidal Hypophysectomy (resection of a pituitary)
- Turbo Parallel Hybrid
- Tweets Per Hour (social media)
- Twisted Paper Handle (packaging)
- Three-Mode Thambidurai and Park Hybrid (fault model)
- Total Petroleum Hydrocarbons as Gasoline
- Tanzania Public Health Association
- Texas Polled Hereford Association (est. 1935)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Al-Mughallas (3) (1,2) Department of Marine Chemistry, University of Al - Hodiedah, Yemen (3) Department of Zoology, University of Mysore, Manasagangotri, Mysore-570 006, Karnataka, India Table 1: Total Petroleum Hydrocarbons (ng/g).