It enables the systematic identification and management of the factors contributing to: * The control of unnecessary variations in data and information schemas, which drive poor data quality and thus preclude achieving "clean audits" and "system-of-record" capabilities * Cooperative engagement * Total cost of ownership (TCO) [or total ownership cost (TOC) as it is also known] drivers * The reuse of information technology, organizational, and intellectual capital (i.
What does TOC stand for?
TOC stands for Total Ownership Cost
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TOC
We have 248 other meanings of TOC in our Acronym Attic
- Top of Cement (oil and gas industry)
- Top of Chain (conveyor systems)
- Top of Climb
- Top of Concrete (surveying or construction)
- Top of Curb
- Top of Outer Casing (elevation of the top of the protective cover of wells)
- Topic of Conversation
- Total Organic Carbon
- Total Organic Compounds
- Total Organic Content
- Total Oxidizable Carbon
- Touch of Class (various organizations)
- Tour of California (cycling)
- Tournament Of Champions
- Toxic Organic Compound
- Traces of Chaos (online art community)
- Traces of Chaos (webcomic)
- Traction Owners Club (automobile club; UK)
- Traffic Operations Center
- Train Operating Company (UK railroads)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Network Appliance is the only vendor today to offer a full line of unified storage solutions for online, nearline, and distributed data requirements based on a single-platform, which improves the overall customer experience and lowers their total ownership cost.
By extending the Interoperability Framework to additional programs and products, we can deliver to its users many of the same benefits that the LPD 17 Program Integrated Product Data Environment has provided its users for many years--better visualization of the ship and components, easier tracking of configuration data and reduced total ownership costs.
mil Total Ownership Cost (TOC); documentation and policy; reduction plan; implementation timeline; TOC reporting templates; FAQs.
Overall, the Cummins team found the Scalar 10K provided the lowest total ownership costs of all the libraries they considered.