These surgeons performed both partial ossicular replacement prosthesis (PORP) and total ossicular replacement prosthesis (TORP) procedures.
What does TORP stand for?
TORP stands for Total Ossicular Replacement Prosthesis
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TORP
We have 13 other meanings of TORP in our Acronym Attic
- Timeshare Owners Resale Organisation (Spain)
- Transfer of Regulatory Obligations (clinicial trials)
- Tax Optimized Return Oriented Securities Trust (Canada)
- Theatre Out Reach on Stage (Canada)
- Tinto Odiel River Ocean-Study (EU)
- Task Order Requirements Package
- Tertiary Oil Recovery Project
- Theoretical Orientation to Reading Profile (Diane DeFord profile)
- Torpedoman's Mate (US Navy)
- Trans-Oceanic Research Project
- Torpedo Countermeasures & Deception
- The Optical Retrieval Project Electronic Documents Online (Naval Research Laboratory)
- Torpedo Exercise
- Torpedo Explosive
- Torpedo Squadron (US Navy)
- Trades, Orders, Reports and Quotes
- Take-Off Run Required
- Torricelli (unit of pressure equal to 1/760 atmosphere)
- Tournament of Roses Radio Amateurs (Pasadena, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
At that time, he received a total ossicular replacement prosthesis (TORP).
At this time, the Silastic sheeting is removed from the middle ear and the ossicular chain is reconstructed with tragal cartilage and either a partial or total ossicular replacement prosthesis, depending on the status of the stapes.