Median total operating expenses for all condominium property types as a group rose 5.
What does TOE stand for?
TOE stands for Total Operating Expense(s)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TOE
We have 71 other meanings of TOE in our Acronym Attic
- Theory of Everything
- Theory of Evolution
- Threaded One End
- Throne of Eldraine (gaming)
- Through Other Eyes (UK)
- Time of Event
- Time Operating Efficiency
- Timeout Entry
- Timing-Offset Estimation
- Tonne of Oil Equivalent
- Total Ownership Experience
- Training on Errors (machine learning)
- Transesophageal Echocardiogram
- Transfer of Equity (finance)
- Tri Ocean Engineering
- Trial of Entrance (gaming clan recruitment)
- Troops, Organization & Equipment
- Testing of English As a Foreign Language
- Teachers of Old English in Britain and Ireland (UK)
- Taconic Outdoor Education Center (Cold Spring, NY)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Dec 21, 2006 FedEx FedEx posted total operating expenses were $8.
Median total operating expenses and assessment for all condominium property types as a group remained relatively stable in 2004, declining just 1.
Not only do suburban office projects continue to be more economical to operate than the typical downtown property, in 1996 total operating expenses for suburban offices were a full 10 percent less than those of their CBD equivalents.