Currently Mega's total net worth is NT$205 billion (US$6.
What does TNW stand for?
TNW stands for Total Net Worth
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TNW
We have 26 other meanings of TNW in our Acronym Attic
- Tennesseans for Nonviolent School Discipline (est. 1988; anti-corporal punishment organization)
- Tactical Nuclear Warfare
- Tactical Nuclear Weapon
- Team Ninja Warrior (TV series)
- That's Nice Work
- The Next Web Holding BV
- Theater Nuclear Warfare
- Thyssen Nordseewerke (German Shipbuilding Company)
- Time Not Waived (criminal justice)
- Total Net Weight (measurement)
- Traditional Navigable Water
- Travel News Weekly (trade publication)
- total number of waves between 12 and 30 Hz
- The New World Alliance
- Ted Nugent's World Bowhunters
- Temperature, Natural Wet Bulb (heat stress evaluation)
- The North West Company
- Tactical Nuclear War Doctrine
- Tamil Nadu Women's Development Corporation (India)
- Tamil Nadu Women Development Project (India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The share of total net worth by households in the 50th to 90th percentile of wealth distribution fell to 24.
Globally, high net worth individuals hold on average around 10% of their total net worth in treasure assets, however, this rises to nearly a fifth in the UAE and Saudi Arabia who have 17% and 18% respectively of their net worth tied up in treasure assets.
Last month 7DAYS reported that the total net worth of the 50 richest Arab businesswomen - working in sectors including banking, investments and industry - has reached the record-breaking sum of nearly $500 million.
The Singapore-based firm estimates that there are 185,795 UHNW individuals globally, with a total net worth of $25 trillion.
Forbes said: "Even among those who have managed to remain billionaires, there has been a vast decrease in wealth: the total net worth of this year's list is EUR2.