The uncooled seeker reduces the total life-cycle cost of the weapon and improves reliability by reducing part count.
What does TLCC stand for?
TLCC stands for Total Life-Cycle Cost
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TLCC
We have 18 other meanings of TLCC in our Acronym Attic
- Thailand-Laos-Cambodia Brotherhood, Inc. (Locust Grove, GA)
- The Last Chance Boyz (band)
- Two-Lined Chestnut Borer (insect)
- Time Limited Cognitive-Behavioral Program
- T.L. Cannon Companies (est. 1990; Williamsville, NY)
- Terrace Lake Community Church (Columbus, IN)
- Texas Land Cruiser Club (Houston, TX)
- The Life Christian Church
- Theater Logistics Coordination Center
- Thin Line Connectivity Capability
- Texas Licensed Child Care Association
- Tallahassee-Leon County Civic Center (Florida)
- Total Life Cycle Competition Plan
- Total Life Cycle Competition Strategy
- Tactical Low Cost Drone
- Top-Level Context Diagram
- Transmissive Liquid Crystal Display
- Tuned Liquid Column Damper (engineering)
- Tammy Lynn Center for Developmental Disabilities (North Carolina State University)
- Tribal Learning Community and Educational Exchange (University of California, Los Angeles)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The product's total life-cycle costs include: * Design and legal costs-eg, patenting.
Total life-cycle cost was rated second at 15%; quality of product was rated third with 14%; and a total solution offering and initial cost were rated fourth and fifth, with 13% and 11%, respectively.
Business case models should take into consideration evolving capability requirements and the changes in technology to evaluate the total life-cycle costs of designing the system as an open rather than a closed system.
The product manager also cut costs significantly by operating with 39 percent less government and contractor staff, reducing total life-cycle costs by 28 percent.