Blood parameters including total leucocyte count, differential leucocyte count, haemoglobin content and erythrocyte sedimentation rate were within normal limits.
What does TLC stand for?
TLC stands for Total Leucocyte Count
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TLC
We have 729 other meanings of TLC in our Acronym Attic
- Toongabbie Legal Centre (Australia)
- Top Left Corner
- Top Level Client
- Top Line Creations, LC (SLC, Utah)
- Total Lack of Consideration
- Total Land Care (various locations)
- Total Lateral Clearance (highway capacity, civil engineering)
- Total Lawn Care (various locations)
- Total Learning Community (Illinois)
- Total Leisure Concepts (New Zealand)
Samples in periodicals archive:
6 g/dl with a normochromic and normocytic morphology of red cells, total leucocyte count 6.
At one year of follow up the total leucocyte counts and hemoglobin were normal and paravertebral mass had regressed.