Writing to the BBC Trust, the IWA says: "This submission addresses the biggest single omission in the Strategy Review, namely the total lack of consideration of or even reference to the programme services made in and specifically for the smaller nations of the UK.
What does TLC stand for?
TLC stands for Total Lack of Consideration
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of TLC
We have 729 other meanings of TLC in our Acronym Attic
- Todd, Leah & Company (blog)
- Together Learning and Collaborating (group coaching)
- Tokyo Lighthouse Church (Tokyo, Canada)
- Tokyu Land Corporation (Japan)
- Tol Leadership Council (Minneapolis, MN)
- Tomatoes, Lettuce, and Cheese
- Toongabbie Legal Centre (Australia)
- Top Left Corner
- Top Level Client
- Top Line Creations, LC (SLC, Utah)
- Total Land Care (various locations)
- Total Lateral Clearance (highway capacity, civil engineering)
- Total Lawn Care (various locations)
- Total Learning Community (Illinois)
- Total Leisure Concepts (New Zealand)
- Total Leucocyte Count
- Total Lifestyle Change (various locations)
- Total Lines of Code
- Total Logistic Control
- Total Logistics Corporation (Minneapolis, MN)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: HAROLD ROTHERY Ex-member of Pennine Club I WAS very disappointed and angry to read the article in Friday's Examiner about the total lack of consideration by Kirklees College for the Pennine Model Railway Society to use the college next year for the show.
But the major issue when you finally get to your "family friendly" accommodation is the total lack of consideration given to the notion that families with under-threes may actually want to go on holidays.
RE total lack of consideration from Charlie Pearcy of Mynachdy.
David Sykes, Kirklees Neighbourhood Housing community protection manager, said: "On the face of it, it might seem harsh to look towards someone losing their secure tenancy but, as a landlord, we have to consider all the neighbouring tenants whose lives have been made miserable by one person's total lack of consideration for others.
The letter read: 'The cause of death of my wife and myself has been the anti-social behaviour of our neighbours' children and their friends, the total lack of consideration of their parents as to the distress they have caused.
He was only interested in suiting himself and treated his neighbours with arrogance and a total lack of consideration.