Since fertilizer sales are only recorded when a licensed fertilizer dealer sells to an unlicensed buyer, these data provide a rough approximation of the total inorganic nitrogen applied statewide, assuming no stockpiling or interstate transfer of fertilizing materials (fig.
What does TIN stand for?
TIN stands for Total Inorganic Nitrogen
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TIN
We have 69 other meanings of TIN in our Acronym Attic
- The Imperial Navy (Pardus Game)
- The Iris Network (various organizations)
- Theater Instituut Nederland (Dutch: Netherlands Theater Institute)
- There Is No ...
- ThomasNet Industrial Newsroom (Internet news)
- Threat Index Number
- Tibet International Network
- Time Is Now (Song)
- Tire Identification Number
- Titanium Nitride
- Tracking Information Number
- Trader Identification Number
- Traffic Information Network
- Triangulated Irregular Network
- Tributary Identification Number (imports)
- Tubulointerstitial Nephritis
- Turn In
- Identification of Radio Operators by Personal Keying Characteristics (US Navy)
- Telecom Information Networking Architecture
- Telecommunication Information Network Architecture
Samples in periodicals archive:
Both nitrate and ammonium were quantified to account for total inorganic nitrogen and to eliminate the apportioning of an accumulation of nitrate, at any depth, to leaching when it arose due to the nitrification of ammonium.