The BevAlert Model 8900 GC, used in combination with the Series 9000 Total Hydrocarbon Analyzer, enables users to follow the new CO2 purity guidelines set by the International Society of Beverage Technologists; OxyTraQ (licensed from Plastic Technologies, Inc.
What does THA stand for?
THA stands for Total Hydrocarbon Analyzer
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of THA
We have 104 other meanings of THA in our Acronym Attic
- The Highland Army
- The Historical Archive
- The Hosiery Association
- The Hypnotherapy Association (UK)
- Threat Avoidance
- Threat Hazard Assessment
- Tobago House of Assembly
- Toll Highway Authority (Illinois)
- Toshiba Home Appliances (Japan)
- Total Hip Arthroplasty
- Track and Hold Amplifier (electronics)
- Trends in Health and Aging
- Triaminoguanidinium Hydrazonium Azide
- Trinity House Authority
- Troop Holding Area
- Turbine Heat Acceptance
- Tuscaloosa Housing Authority (public housing agency; Tuscaloosa, AL)
- Total Hydrolyzable Amino Acids
- Therapist Assistant Association of Alberta (Edmonton, Alberta, Canada)
- Terminal High-Altitude Area Defense (formerly Theater High Altitude Area Defense)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A short description of the sampling protocol follows: 1) Warm up total hydrocarbon analyzer (THC); 2) Vacuum leak check; 3) Calibrate (zero and span); 4) Calibration check; 5) Sample flow check; 6) Sample run; 7) Drift check (span, mid, zero); 8) Final leak check Steps 1 and 2 were performed only at the start of the drying cycle.
6 scfh) of air entered the kiln at all times, more than removed by the total hydrocarbon analyzer (2.
Method 25A--Determination of total gaseous organic concentration using a total hydrocarbon analyzer.
The VOC concentration in stack gas is typically measured with a total hydrocarbon analyzer.
The quantity of VOCs is typically measured with a total hydrocarbon analyzer (THA) and reported as carbon.
This method utilizes a total hydrocarbon analyzer to determine the concentrations of organic compounds in a known volume of gaseous emissions.