Group 1, the total hip replacement intervention group, comprised all patients who had their total hip replacement performed between January 1, 2010, and December 31, 2010.
What does THR stand for?
THR stands for Total Hip Replacement
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of THR
We have 67 other meanings of THR in our Acronym Attic
- Threshold Requirements
- Through-Hole Reflow
- Thyroid Hormone Receptor
- Tobacco Harm Reduction (various organizations)
- Tolerable Hazard Rate
- Total Heat of Rejection (condenser capacity, refrigeration)
- Total Herd Reporting (cattle breeding)
- Traditional Herbal Registration (UK)
- Training Heart Rate
- Transmit Holding Register
- Turn Hard Right (direction)
- Throttle Hold (aviation)
- Tang Hall Resident Association (MIT residential apartments)
- Tasmanian Historical Research Association (Australia)
- Thyroid Hormone Receptor, Alpha
- Thyroid Hormone-Releasing Activity
- Toledo Home Remodelers Association (Ohio)
Samples in periodicals archive:
9788184488845 Total hip replacement surgery; principles and techniques.
As total hip replacement indications extend to increasingly younger populations, [the patients'] mortality risk will diminish, and a vast majority will remain at risk for revision for decades," Dr.
Orthopedic surgeons have long advised patients at such extremes of discomfort to get a total hip replacement and swap their offending joints for prostheses.
Subject: Primary and revision total hip replacement surgery.
William Jaffe, clinical professor and vice chairman of Orthopedics at NYU Hospital for Joint Diseases and an expert in total hip replacement who has helped in their design; and Ruth Solomon, dance medicine research coordinator, Division of Sports Medicine, Harvard Medical Center.