There was an increase to the cost of damage to agriculture with a total estimated cost of 222,746,412 pesos which were mostly damage to crops and livestock.
What does TEC stand for?
TEC stands for Total Estimated Cost
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TEC
We have 467 other meanings of TEC in our Acronym Attic
- Time-Domain Echo Cancellation
- Tivoli Enterprise Console
- Tokai Electronic(s) Company
- Topographic Engineering Center
- Toppan Editorial Communications (Japan)
- Tosei Electric Corporation (Japan)
- TOSS Exchange Center
- Total Electron Content
- Total Elementary Carbon (solid wastes)
- Total Entertainment Center (video rental store)
- Total Excellence Centre (Manchester, UK)
- Tower En-route Control
- Tower Executive Controler
- Toyo Engineering Corporation (Japan)
- Trace Elements Corporation
- Traditional Episcopal Church
- Traffic Enforcement Centre (UK)
- Traffic Engineering Control
- Trail's End Camp (Pennsylvania and New York)
- Training and Education Center (various organizations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The projects included construction of bridge in Poonch district with total estimated cost of Rs 60.
250 million for procurement/manufacture of 530 high capacity wagons with FEC of Rs 20 million against the total estimated cost of Rs 4.
The total estimated cost of the Mumbai Metro Rail Project is Rs 11,000 crore.
Midcontinent proposes to construct its project in two phases at a total estimated cost of approximately $1.
The total estimated cost of the project is $100 million.
The total estimated cost for provincial HPV vaccination is estimated to be more than $860 million, according to the Department of Finance.