A secondary system based on Cool-Fit can have less than half the Total Equivalent Warming Impact (TEWI) of a traditional single circuit refrigeration system based on standard refrigerant pipe work.
What does TEWI stand for?
TEWI stands for Total Equivalent Warming Impact
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of TEWI
We have 1 other meaning of TEWI in our Acronym Attic
- Transport East-West Expert Team GmbH (Germany)
- The East West Foundation of India (Kadapakkam Village, Tamil Nadu, India)
- Tactical Electronic Warfare Group
- Teacher Education Working Group (UK)
- Terrorism Early Warning Group
- Test & Evaluation Working Group
- Traffic Engineering Working Group (IETF)
- Training and Education Working Group
- Titan Energy Worldwide, Inc. (New Hudson, MI)
- Total Environmental Warming Impact
- Test and Evaluation Working-Level Integrated Product Team
- Test of Early Written Language (Western Psychological Services)
- Total Evaporative Water Loss
- Transepidermal Water Loss (skin barrier property)
- Turkey Egg White Lysozyme (biochemistry)
- Theater Enterprise-Wide Logistics System (Army and Joint Class VIII ERP)
- The Edith Wharton Murders (Lev Raphael book)
- Transportable Electronic Warfare Module (US Navy)
- Thermoplastic Insulated Equipment Wire Nylon Jacketed Wire (CSA)
- The East West Overseas Aid Foundation (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
These environmental effects are measure by the well-known definitions of Ozone Depletion Potential (ODP), Global Warming Potential (GWP) and Total Equivalent Warming Impact (TEWI).
But when you factor in the energy savings that you get from such an efficient air conditioner, the Total Equivalent Warming Impact (TEWI) is much less than that of R-22 units.